Packagingseller’s Standard License
You can use the end product
- For commercial and personal projects
- On digital or printed media
- From anywhere in the world
- With modifications or to create derivative works
1.The Standard License grants you (the purchaser) an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the packaging templates (item) you have selected. Read the rest of this license for other details.
2.You are licensed to use the item to create one single End Product for yourself or for one client (a “single application”), and the End Product can be distributed.
- End product is the final customized packaging or label with your content.
- create only one End Product for a client, and you can transfer that single End Product to your client for any fee. This license is then transferred to your client.
- make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.
- modify or manipulate the Item. You can combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license. You can do these things as long as the End Product you then create is one that’s permitted under clause 3. For example: You can license a Label template, include your own logo and image, modify the layout or use the same design and get it printed to promote your brand.
- sell the end product, except to one client. (If you or your client want to sell the end product further, you will need the Extended License.)
- re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- re-distribute or make it available as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for free.
- use an Item in a logo, trademark, or service mark.
- Also, you are not permitted or must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the item (packaging) and use it separately from the End Product.